We get it. Remodeling projects are ripe with stress. Let’s examine a few reasons.
- Remodeling involves multiple decisions and multiple decision makers
- A considerable amount of money is involved
- Various parties (i.e. contractor, subcontractors) play a role
- Your home, usually a place of comfort, can become a chaotic environment during the remodel
Speaking of chaos, dust is an inevitable visitor during construction. But it’s less of a problem when you work with Castle Builds.
Castle Builds recognizes and respects the air quality in your home by utilizing a Build Clean dust management system.
How bad is this dust?
Remodeling related dust can cause:
- Irritation of the eyes
- Asthma attacks
Unfortunately, those who already have respiratory and heart conditions, including smokers are even more at risk.
The Build Clean system has been shown to eliminate up to 90% of airborne dust. It does this by drawing in air, passing it through a series of filters and returning the “scrubbed” air back into the space.
We love Build Clean’s tagline, “DUST SETTLES. YOUR CLIENTS DON’T.”
A few additional tips to prevent remodel related stress:
- Decide on living arrangements well in advance
Look at options like Airbnb.com, extended stay hotels, and homes for rent on Craigslist.org.
- Prepare to eat out when your kitchen is under renovation.
Use smartphone apps and services like UberEats, restaurant.com, and Living Social.
- Make sure you have everything in writing
The contract needs the right address, a start date, a completion date, and a detail of what is and is not going to be done.
- Get large storage boxes, prepare space to store your items and consider professional storage help.
We value our clients and want to minimize the disruption construction can bring. We think you’ll love our Build Clean system and our attention to detail. Contact us to get started on ideas on how to improve the look and feel of your home.