Do you see yourself in the following descriptions?
- You live in an older home, perhaps a 1960’s ranch. If you have a basement, it is the kind of dark, dingy space befitting a low budget horror flick.
- You live in a 3 bedroom home but have one kid and many hobbies. Your third bedroom is shouldering the task of being a playroom/exercise/guest/craft room.
- Your coats, shoes, backpacks, and outdoor gear has taken over your living room. You have a distinct feeling this is not at all what an interior designer means when they recommend “bringing the outdoors in.”
Rather than undertake a home renovation, pop the top or build out your basement, what if built-ins could give you and your family an abode with an abundance of space for all of your needs?
Built-ins maximize every available inch in your floor plan. You may not even be aware of the areas in your home that would benefit from this extra attention. Castle Builds can work within your existing floorplan and enhance not only the look but the function of each room.
Castle Builds Can:
- Convert a broom closet near the garage into an enclosed mudroom or hall tree
- Build in shelving under a bar to house extra glassware and hide your kegerator
- Transform a guest room closet into an office space
- Create a kitchen computer/command station
- Overhaul a broom closet into mudroom
- Create an eat-in kitchen so you can use your dining room as an office complete with a library
- Add value and entice buyers by converting a seldom used half or quarter bath into a walk-in pantry
Built-ins are also attractive to homebuyers. It’s not simply about storage. Built-ins add character and transform underutilized spaces into versatile powerhouses of potential. A built-in like those above can increase your happiness, “WOW” potential buyers and upgrade your home to one of the best in the neighborhood.
Call Castle Builds at (303) 944-0488 and speak with our experienced staff about how built-ins can open your home up to new possibilities.